Emberwood The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Wow. The concept of sharing mates was completely alien to Pygmalion. The Pangloss clan tended to mate once and mate for life (until death, if not beyond). One and done. How did a man handle all of that beauty? Perhaps. . .well, no. Maybe it was best that he didn't follow that lifestyle.

The children were another thing altogether, and it was clear Bhediya was torn up about that, still. Whether or not he agreed with it was beside the point; it had happened, and now they were here. Och, I'm glad ye trust me, Pyg murmured, smiling. At least the children had the other two women, aye? They weren't alone.

If she let him, Pyg would place his muzzle against her shoulder, taking a slow, steady draw of her scent through flared nostrils. It's all right, Bhediya, he said softly. Ye're here, now. And maybe ye'll see them again, someday, like I've found Pip and Lita here. It's no impossible.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party - by Pygmalion - December 05, 2019, 03:46 PM