Emberwood Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A voice called out, normally it wasn't directed to the snowy damsel, and so she had gotten use to simply ignoring it and moving on; but the approach of another had nearly confused her. It seemed this time, this time she was being addressed by someone other than @Sativa or Ibis. Somewhat... Some are drying better than others, maybe if I cut them smaller they will have a better chance. She half said to herself while speaking to the lovely ebony woman. 

This was the woman who had caught Reiko's eye at first. Beautiful curls and twilight fur, she couldn't see her eyes at first but now she could see they were vivid green. She really was quite pretty, and Reiko perhaps felt a little bit of envy for her - in a friendly manner, of course, she was happy for the lady to be born with such traits. Reiko.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose - by Reiko - November 27, 2019, 05:45 PM