Emberwood Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thats okay! I'm still trying to get into the swing of things with her, she's my toughest character to write for rn lmao

Bhediya struggled to see what was happening and instinctively Reiko moved out of the way, sidestepping as if to try and give the woman more room to see. I'm preparing. She started, shuffling her feet shyly before continuing, feeling the rush of explaining her herbs once again. I'm trying to dry them out so they don't rot in winter, just in case we need them. Pulling her chin back into her chest, she wasn't certain how the ebony woman would think of her attempts. 

For wounds or sickness. She added softly. Despite the struggles, she enjoyed working with herbs once again rather than constantly watching her back out in the unclaimed lands. Here she felt at ease just enough to do more productive things. Sort of like a medicine cache. It's easier to dry them in summer...
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose - by Reiko - November 28, 2019, 01:38 PM