Emberwood I would be complex, I would be cool.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Anyone going for Medic; or maybe @Sativa, if you'd like a thread?

Ibis really wasn't feeling so hot. Well, she was, but it was fever-hot rather than healthy-hot, and the warmth emanating from her body was enough to make the cold of the season feel all the more tangible. She had been scouting another segment of the forest when the chills hit her hard, and so she'd stopped trying to map the area and sequestered herself beneath the boughs of one of the trees.

It wasn't entirely barren of snow here, but the branches were dense and interlocking, holding the snow at bay for the most part. She turned on the spot a few times - until she was too dizzy - and curled up upon the exposed dirt, trying to warm up. Her nose continued to run, streaking her whip-like tail with fluid, and her eyes felt weepy even as she closed them. It wasn't a good feeling at all, but Ibis didn't know who to seek out for help, and she certainly didn't want whatever-this-was to spread to her friends.

While she lingered in her little hide-away she thought of Reiko, and wondered briefly if the pale beauty had any tricks up her sleeve for this illness; or maybe Bhediya would know something? Soon enough Ibis was drifting in to a soggy half-sleep, and whatever considerations she tried to make soon vanished from her mind.
Messages In This Thread
I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - December 21, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 01, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 03, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: I would be complex, I would be cool. - by Sarah - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM