Whitefish River hope i'm not doing too much
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Hoshor Plains have been the main post for Kaistleoki since the flooding worsened, and the quakes trapped their leadership in the very cavern Evergreen’s feared since the beginning. Now worn and off in every way, the bearish Count spends most of his time close to his pack. Primarily @Winterbourne, @Speedy and Ira.

Still, something brings him here to these lands. The Wilds have taken everything from him, and he insists that the lost members of Kaistleoki may return—or that he must find them. His head woozy, gait clumsy and too large paws doing little to keep him standing. Eve trudges on anyway, stomping with little grace through the swamp that Whitefish River has become.

It wouldn’t be surprising  if Winterbourne shadowed him here, if Eve just thought he was being sneaky, when in truth, he’s far from it now.

His head lifts, freezing in motion and then falling forward until he catches himself with a large splash echoing after. A call for them? He hasn’t heard one in some time…  

Stomping towards the source, he finds himself cold as he grows closer to the borders and away from the freezing waters of his river.

Hhh, he tries, speech frustrating on his tongue as if it doesn’t want to work. Round ears flicker, mismatched eyes focusing on the dog-like visitor on his doorstep.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
hope i'm not doing too much - by Bhediya - November 29, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Evergreen - November 30, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Bhediya - November 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Evergreen - December 06, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Bhediya - December 07, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Evergreen - December 13, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Bhediya - December 13, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Evergreen - December 17, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: hope i'm not doing too much - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:43 PM