Emberwood Building Up To the Sky
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
-6C°, currently it is snowing and set during the day. Located in Rising Sun Valley, emberwood | ooc notes: I know you're busy Jitter! So it's no rush to reply, I know you asked for a thread with Rei so there it is! | tagging: @Ibis

Come! I have a surprise for you! She tried to coax Ibis into following her toward a section of the borders. She had been working on a surprise since their last little chat before the pack was officially set, and now, she had something to show the young woman. In between gathering herbs to dry, she was working on this other little project to show Ibis, and now that she had decorated enough trunks with the image of a single flower, she had to show the Archdruid before continuing on her endeavor. 

I had an idea after our last chat, to mark the trees with a permanent flower. Should Okeanos stumble onto the sight, hopefully, it will guide him to you? Once they arrived, she explained what Ibis should be looking for. If you like it - I can expand outward away from our scented borders, kind of like a breadcrumb trail? With a soft smile, she waited for Ibis' reaction with bated breath. 

What would she think of the tiny flower-shaped carvings in the trees? A small part of her expected Ibis to hate it, that it was a stupid waste of precious pack time; but she couldn't help but feel a small pride in her "drawings" remembering how even these ones, had taken so much time to carve in just a handful of trees.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 09, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 18, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 19, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Building Up To the Sky - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:18 PM