Stone Circle and I think it's gonna be a long long time
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Minnow I caved! xD
as she howls for @Valette, she is struck dimly by how long it's been since she's stood here. at all that had come to pass in the meantime; how she'd changed, and remained stagnant. the woman is travelworn, and resignation sit heavy on her shoulders. first Aditya, and her children, and then her brother and his entire pack had seemingly vanished from her life. again and again, her mind returned to the curse. she had promised herself she would not be the kind of mother who left their children, their family, and yet no matter how desperately she had tried to cling to them, they'd vanished and left behind only blood and faded scents. 

the borders bear no familiar scents, and still she hopes that Sunny may have come this way, if only to pass through, and in the most positive of circumstances, left behind some message. and yet she braces for disappointment, resignation carved into her features as she waits.
Messages In This Thread
and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Minnow - December 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: and I think it's gonna be a long long time - by Dawn - December 11, 2019, 03:36 AM