Emberwood bide my time
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His sigh didn't go unnoticed, it carved a place into her gut as it rolled with all the other insecurities that began to fester within. At least his words were kind, it was very much possible she was reading into the small details a little too much - something she will eventually forget hopefully as the day went on. 

Pale ears shot up at the mention of her name, apparently, she was some kind of memorable even if just a little. Y-yes, yes I am. Apparently she had made some kind of mark when Ibis got sick, but that was a healer's job, it was nothing special at least to her. So many in Kaistleoki would have done the same, maybe even better. It's my job after all. She said softly through a smile.

Cyan irises looked over the boy's shoulder and onto the distance beyond, the offer to assist in his scouting was intriguing. She was no scout - and any herbs would be long rotten from the frost. I would love to. Her answer came quickly while the alabaster plume flickered from one side to the next. I can take a look at the ground and see what could grow there. She would not make this trip a waste of time. Would be nice to get to know a packmate too.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
bide my time - by Alheis - December 11, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: bide my time - by Reiko - December 11, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: bide my time - by Alheis - December 13, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: bide my time - by Reiko - December 18, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: bide my time - by Alheis - December 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: bide my time - by Reiko - December 24, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: bide my time - by Alheis - December 26, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: bide my time - by Reiko - December 30, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: bide my time - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 09:04 AM