Neverwinter Forest ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
A bright color glowed within the dreary backdrop of Neverwinter, and it came closer, slowly taking the shape of a wolf. He looked up at him, blinking the raindrops away from his eyes. 

Are you alright? Phillip quickly shook his head. He has been trying to stay calm for days now, but he was slowly but surely loosing his touch. He was just scared that's all. He just wanted to see Alarian again.

Phillip. Mm, that's... my name. The silence that followed bothered him, so he spoke what was on his mind. I'm waiting for my friend. He should've been back by now.
Messages In This Thread
‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 27, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - January 06, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - February 08, 2020, 01:54 AM