Emberwood twisted shadow knots around my wrists
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhediya nodded and laughed along. not running; ran, she clarified. with a territory as small as the emberwood, there was hardly enough room for the wolves that they'd started out with, let alone the colony they'd built. 

it would only continue to grow, if not with new recruits then with children in the spring. she made a note to ask ibis about moving beforehand. 

if you want to help with something, she offered with a slight furrow to her brow, you can be my scouting partner. taking trips with awol sounded.. well, it didn't sound ideal. they would surely get business done, but that would be it. bhediya grimaced at the thought of a three day trip without conversation.

she thought about her mate and broke her gaze with kukulkan. pygmalion is more comfortable with me leaving when i have someone with me. there was an audible sadness to her tone, one that she'd meant to keep hidden. they hardly knew one another, this man and the magician. he was probably just as disinterested in hearing the story as she was in telling it.

after forcing another smile, bhediya continued. besides, i'm small so it's probably for the best. i'm not a very good fighter.

Messages In This Thread
twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 12:57 AM