Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā's thoughts were like a reflection of Mei's. Her already quiet self was equally silent, trudging her body like a limp corpse tied to a rope into the inland. Soon they would meet the common wolves- people who lacked a beautiful language, who thrived on sex and violence and whatever else those strange people did. In Huā's mind they were bad news, but most especially the men. Men who felt the need to prove their strength, to move in on uninterested women, among other things. And the people who held no connection to the sea or sky or nature around them in general. They were confined into their cages built under the looming branches of trees that shut out the glorious blue. 

As soon as they were accepted, Huā intended to race back off to the beach, only coming back for food and pack meetings. That would be fine, right? And Ying could go lay among the trees and choke in the tightness and restriction of the place. Yeah. She wasn't happy with her right now. And all the while, she knew deep in her heart that her sister had a point, and that the pack would benefit them. But she hated to acknowledge it. 

Ying's little playful bump did nothing to lighten her mood as she gave her a little glare of a look. Still, as if to be supportive, she joins in her song along Ying's, harmonizing best she could in the call for the leader.
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Huā - December 24, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM