Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
gently places an ending on this for us

One claimed the sea was not angry, another that it was calming more with each day. He clung to the information, saving it to be investigated at a later date; he didn’t doubt them, he simply wished to see it with his own eyes. His attention was pulled elsewhere, too, as the more vocal of the trio spoke up again—this time confirming that they would work hard, and seeking acceptance into the pack.

“Yeah, you can,” he said, smiling all the while. Three new faces to spy throughout the territory—three new wolves he would have to get to know. Saving the latter part until he was more comfortable, Aningan welcomed the sisters into Rusalka and led them near to the land’s heart, where he then left them to settle in at their own paces.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Aningan - January 19, 2020, 07:41 PM