Moonspear she was a lost and found item
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She knew they were different, but that didn't mean the difference was a terrible act. Morningside took a place within her heart, her memories, and took a shape of her own personality, they were dear to her, but they were also dear within the past. Kind wolves, maybe too kind, a big weakness as they took in many despite the hardships they faced of others walking in and out, but if they did not lend out a paw, she wouldn't have met Alya, and in return, the Cerberus. It was a full circle, to the moon and back, it came together to the very place the two dark wolves stood, "I understand," Desdemona said with an unhestitant resolve.

"I am all and yet none, and within your hold if needed." The same she had felt about them before they all had left, she would use her legs to hunt, and fangs to defend. She would serve and protect, a guard to them all, a place to mark her roots and become one of their own. A true desire, she knew the place to be would be within.
Messages In This Thread
she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 26, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by Hydra - December 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: she was a lost and found item - by RIP Desdemona - December 27, 2019, 12:12 AM