Noctisardor Bypass my boy, my boy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter noticed Bhediya's discomfort.  So, was she normally like this and Ibis had gone and collected some not particularly well-spoken wolves or did Arbiter just have that effect on all the ones in that pack?  She was quite Machiavellian when it came to strangers -- if her simple existence intimidated, she was doing her job as a leader and guardian.  It encouraged them to stay in line and out of her way if they weren't planning on sticking around.  Still, she waited for her to finish before replying, Arbiter.  And yes, it is for now.  Still to be determined if they were going to move elsewhere.

The whole thing was very vague, which Arbiter didn't appreciate at all, but she didn't let it reflect on her features much.  She wanted evidence, details, and wasn't the type to shy away from the gory bits. You assume then that she was killed by that same person?  Ever the predator, her thought was more towards how to kill dangers rather than just avoiding them, and continued on (assuming the answer to the previous question was affirmative), I will pass it on.  What did you find to help us identify the one who did it?  The fact that there might not be anything or that it might not have been looked for hadn't really crossed her mind -- if something happened, then there was evidence.  End of story.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 30, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - December 31, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - December 31, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:55 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: my boy, my boy - by Arbiter - January 06, 2020, 09:22 PM