Mount Apikuni what you know about that? [m]
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
kukulkan took a step backward, widening the distance between them. bhediya's ears fell back — had she done something wrong? — but she remained stuck in place. it would have been easy to take two steps forward, or maybe a leap, landing directly beneath him. she would use her snout to nudge at his chin, brush the width of her forehead against his chest. she might leap up to nibble at the fur beneath his ear, give him a chance to push her down, climb on top.

these were things that bhediya considered doing, but that she ultimately decided against. instead, she tried her best to focus on his words. fight smart? she parroted, moving to take a half-step forward, where can i reach? her voice was low, almost mocking; it would have been easy to see how hard she had to strain to keep herself stationed.

she looked away from kukulkan for a moment. there was a decision to be made, yet another that came with consequences one could not take back. 

where can you reach? she asked him, tail twitching with pent up aggression. but what if he isn't interested? bhediya huffed, exhaling a hefty breath. i don't think that talking helps, the sylph laughed, concerned writ on her expression, maybe just show me, okay?

Messages In This Thread
what you know about that? [m] - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 03:26 AM
RE: what you know about that? [m] - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: what you know about that? [m] - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 04:16 AM