Mount Apikuni I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He was met by not Bhediya but Kukulkan, reeking (to Pygmalion's great ire) of Bhediya and her heat. His lips curled back to reveal his teeth, a snarl rumbling in his throat, his chest. He strode up to the lanky man with purpose, raising his chin and tail flagging high.

Get the fuck oot of my way, Pygmalion breathed, voice not lacking strength in spite of its reduced volume. Ye fuckin' shite-for-brains. D'ye realize what ye've done?

His nostrils flared, seeking out his mate. She was near, he knew it. He just needed to get this stupid bodyguard out of his path and then he could find her. He would find her. He'd do whatever it took.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 08, 2020, 09:37 AM