Stone Circle and the smell of the ground.
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she is glad when the woman's demeanor shifts; her decision to confide in Valette is not regretted then. the advice she offers is remarkably refreshing, and her muzzle cants a fraction. "I'd never thought of it that way before," she admits. her relationship with Aditya had been complicated, and she knew the worst and best of him. but despite it all, he was still a part of her life, and an important part at that. she'd think on it later, but for now, her expression softens and she offers a soft, "thank you."  

"the taiga, most likely. I know the place well, and it is oft largely empty. there is a stream I remember, from our time on the plains." she considers a moment, before offering, "you, and your wolves, will forever be friends to me, to us. if we establish ourselves, I would like to consider Easthollow a friend, and ally, if you would be open to it." the ball is entirely in the woman's court; it is an offer she makes easily, remembering fondly the easy relationship between Morningside and Easthollow.
Messages In This Thread
and the smell of the ground. - by Dawn - January 18, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by Dawn - January 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2020, 06:06 AM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by RIP Valette - January 20, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by Dawn - February 01, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: and the smell of the ground. - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2020, 12:27 PM