Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
oof so sorry, didn't realize i shadowposted!

Stag's gaze pulled from the ground as he realized he had stupidly missed there was not one, but two wolves here. He did a sharp double take as he recognized the second wolf -- the wolf Mahler had chased that day he had been too taken aback to do anything!

Stag's fur prickled along his nape: he was about to growl something about Zarya not belonging here, when Wylla mentioned his father. Stag's face crumpled, like he had been struck by a stone. My father's-- But Wylla was already turning away, and Stag was at a loss for words as he watched her go. 

His gaze slid to the agouti woman, his expression glaring. He didn't care about her limp or hunting reeds. She's not supposed to be here. Stag mumbled, trying to catch up to Wylla, the Adult In The Situation. If allowed, he'd meet her gaze --  imploring her to make it right. 

Stag hadn't gotten the memo about Zarya's acceptance into the pack, and it showed by the way his hackles rose and how mistrusting he was as he stared after her.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Stag - January 23, 2020, 08:52 PM