Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona followed through, beind the last on their heels. She watched the alpha and the younger wolves circle toward the elk, and she behind guarding faithfully. There was always uncertainty when it came to the hunt, regardless if the prey broke from it's crowd. Jade eyes watched with a keen sight for anything amiss, but nothing was to be found as the group hounded toward the mighty steed.

She watched them nip and tease the beast, and she too joined alongst the tag the elk. However fell back more once she felt the taste of it's iron. The spider watched with an interest to how the Queen would command the young, but also did not wish to interrupt their teachings. She trailed to the end of them all, further away as the group together circled their target, and she too, following along. Desdemona did not mind if she were a tag-along, and only continued her duty; a guard of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by RIP Desdemona - March 21, 2020, 01:16 PM