Blacktail Deer Plateau At least for a week
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She denied him the chance to let his pugilistic side run free, to which he snorted softly, but accepted the result. If she didn't want him to be belligerent then that was fine; he could do it without her blessing too, and planned to show them all just how much he had grown since his vanishing from the pack.

Then she asked him the obvious question - the same thing that everyone seemed intent to know. He had not shared much about Skeleton Quay besides the name, and the generalized explanation that it was part of Tortuga; that meant nothing to Rusalka from what he could tell. But with Nieve, Reyes would be more elaborate.

Badass pirates took me in. There's a big region along the coast called Tortuga, that's where I ended up. Maybe telling her about this would lessen the stress he felt about it? Still, there were aspects he wasn't ready to divulge to anyone. The place is full of wolves. They divide up in to small crews, sort of like a pack - but not. There's no alpha like Rusalka. The crew I ran with was pretty small but they controlled a grotto called Skeleton Quay, as he said this, his eyes became glassy, distant. Buncha hoodlums, really. His voice lacked emotion as he said this, lacking any warmth at all, and he couldn't look at her.
Messages In This Thread
At least for a week - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: At least for a week - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 30, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: At least for a week - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: At least for a week - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 02, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: At least for a week - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 21, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 03, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Reyes (Ghost) - March 17, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: At least for a week - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:11 PM