Whitefish River i should probably fucking transfer
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Unenjoyable indeed, it is still hard for Evergreen to traverse these lands but he is called to them nonetheless. He leaves the comfort of Winterbourne’s side for now, trotting towards the River in hopes that there are signs of it’s recovery. He knows he is no longer Count, and it isn’t up to him when they make the move for Kaistleoki to return home.
He moves along the banks, pleasantly surprised with a hopeful grin starting to form across his lips. They aren’t as flooded! There is promise! His tail starts to wag behind him, mud and snow dampening his legs but he cares not. It’s a similar feeling to fishing anyway.
Eve is delayed in noticing he isn’t alone, too excited with a renewed pep in his step, until mismatched eyes glance ahead and do a double take. Ohh! He slurs out, halting with a tilt of his head. Do… Do I know you? His voice holds a lisp, and the pronunciation remains off in his words, but he is structuring sentences as they should be, or so he hopes.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Evergreen - February 01, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - February 01, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Evergreen - February 01, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - February 01, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Evergreen - February 01, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - February 01, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Evergreen - February 01, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - February 01, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Evergreen - February 01, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: i should probably fucking transfer - by Cupid - February 01, 2020, 02:06 AM