Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i'm literally going to die in this place,

to melkor, the danger of the ascension and the unwelcoming glint of snowcrested peaks like curving teeth of some fallen titan lording over the valley of the spire is exactly the kind of fortress he wanted to call home. it fortifies itself for the most part. he would be surprised if they have a lot of trespassers — especially given the ease of how quickly they could be tossed from the side of it. it seems though that not all agree with this, voiced as it was by a woman that, while changed a bit from the last time he's seen her, he recognizes.

while the forest of stone is unlike anything he's ever seen before he doesn't feel threatened by them. he wouldn't though. he was born for this sort of terrain thru his tundrian ancestry. the coywolf ancestry ...well, he wasn't sure that did him any good ( sorry arturo ). would he have been born in enok tundra it would've been among stone and snow and ice. he lets out a low chuff to announce his presence, figuring a response of 'that's a little dramatic, don't you think?' wouldn't be appreciated. i've never seen anything like this before. melkor admits then, glimpsing at the stone monoliths around them in awe.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by RIP Wintersbane - February 02, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM