Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
seabolt ...he tries to wrack his brain to if it sounds familiar but it doesn't. i haven't found it ...but i found you. something in melkor's chest constricts and his throat tightens with a swell of an emotion he can't presently identify. affection, yes ...but something else. he's never fooled himself into thinking he could replace the mayfair that had taken the role of father to quellcrist — and hadn't tried out of respect for the man that'd had a hand in raising her. regardless, quellcrist stands before him offering him a chance to get to be the father he'd been denied the chance to be — though it was no one's fault such was how things went when one had a one night stand — and of course he's going to take it.

ready to accept her, before she even offers the skills he's asked her for, despite wylla's sound questioning of whether seabolt would show up at their doorstep ...melkor feels jaws part and then close, brow furrowing in confusion as quellcrist tacks on the end a 'pet otter' and big dick energy. would melkor have been capable of choking on his spit he might've. what in the hell was 'big dick energy'? too afraid to ask he pretends like he hadn't heard it though pretending like he hadn't heard about the 'pet otter' was harder, especially when wylla questions that as well.

in truth, it sounds odd to him too; but she was his daughter and it feels wrong to question it. like the equivilent of telling a proud child that their scribbles were not fridge door worthy. if your ...pet must come with you, q, i recommend keeping it close. at all times. and if anyone hurt her trying to get to it ...they'd have to deal with him.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by RIP Wintersbane - February 05, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM