Hoshor Plains Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The way the giant spoke of his home — this Kaistleoki — neither inspired nor bothered Reyes. It was a perfectly simple explanation for a simple place. Curious as it was that they were on the move, Reyes did not find any bit of the conversation intriguing enough to linger. It did not sound like his kind of place - too docile, and too far from the sea. Granted, he thought that Rusalka's current claim was too far from the sea as well. A new beginning might have appealed to him at any other time in his life (especially after his experiences in Tortuga) but Reyes had to remind himself - he was not here to scout this territory, nor to start fresh somewhere without his family. He had an assignment, and did not have time to entertain such ideas.

Sounds quaint. He comments, his tone dull. 

Then he's striding along the territory limit again, keeping his wits about him. While the boy focuses on the giant man and remains mindful of the border, Reyes has clear sights set upon the mountains beyond. I gotta move on. Nice ta meetya and all that, I guess. Maybe you'll have moved by the time I come back this way. He smirks at the idea, flashing a brief smile to the giant before attempting to pick up his pace and depart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again. - by Reyes (Ghost) - February 21, 2020, 01:55 PM