Noctisardor Bypass You don't want a couple of cashews hugging in your skull
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Hopefully I'm remembering the actual IC reason right, derpity.

She nodded. But this obviously made her question things just a little. She'd made the best choice she could but everyone was allowed to second guess themselves sometimes, weren't they? But that was certainly something that she was to worry about, not anyone else. To rest an old injury. I'm hoping he'll be able to step back up soon, but we'll see. It's the logistics that concern me if he doesn't. I think the wolves we've gathered are a good core that could keep up with the everyday needs, but... There are some things that do need a leader. She'd work it out. Somehow.

A slight tip of her head, If you don't see yourself as a leader, then how do you see yourself as time progresses? No more than a soldier? It was always good to find out what those under her actually wanted. It allowed her the ability to shape things to keep them happy... Or at least so went the theory. The fact it also might give her a slight break from focusing on her own troubles might help as well.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't want a couple of cashews hugging in your skull - by Arbiter - February 23, 2020, 05:37 PM