Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
An interesting question, and her response was brief albeit somewhat vague, Should our neighbors remain peaceful, there is no need for it to be. If they didn't, things would change, but that would mean things were changing in multiple places, so that wasn't exactly unsurprising. She didn't think that the wolves native to her were the sort who much wanted a real army. Instead, she built some sort of hybrid and if fate decreed it needed to be, so it went. Either way, she wasn't inviting trouble.

I am Arbiter. She then looked to Pheiros, partially to see if he wanted to introduce himself, but also because at this point she was inviting him to come interact as well. The other youth didn't seem to be up to no good or anything, so though she might not be relaxing entirely, she'd slack the reins a little.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Arbiter - February 23, 2020, 04:29 PM