Blacktail Deer Plateau and i’ll be right outside your front door on my 12 speed
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
He thought that maybe with the offer things would cool down a bit, the two of them would have an option that would please them both. Rose wouldn't have to turn a blind eye to a parent destroying the life they were blessed with. Instead, the drunken individual continued. Digging them a hole with which both would stand within stubbornly. 

As the other stumbled forward, Rosencrantz strode forward with strong strides, sure-footed - a stark contrast to the stumbling of the other darker one. Because you give Rusalka a bad name. Leaving a bitter taste in the air with your presence. He began, words drumming in his throat as his voice boomed while to towered over the other. Shoulders square while his golden hues stared down at the other with disgust. 

I don't give a fuck about you, but someone has to care for the good of the kid. He paused, letting his eyes linger on the bump swelling in the gut of this creature. If it were up to me; I'd slice you from throat to pubis if it would save the damned child within you.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread