Emberwood No shortage of sordid, no protest from me
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
-2C°, currently it is partly cloudy and set during the day. Located in rising sun valley, emberwood | ooc notes: taking place after she speaks with Artyom! | tagging: @Kavik

She would find him and inform him of what she had found after speaking with the pale man at the border - but how? They hadn't even uttered two words to each other since either of them had joined Uaine Gorsedd, and now, he was leading them while Ibis was ill. Now she was seeking an audience from him after meeting a stranger at the border... would he welcome the news? Did he even care about Bhediya now that she was no longer a part of the pack?

She followed his scent, slowly but eventually, she would find him. She had to build up the nerves to speak to the large dark man after all. With a gentle stride, careful steps, she wandered closer Sir? She announces herself quickly enough as to not try and be weird by sneaking up on him.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
No shortage of sordid, no protest from me - by Reiko - February 17, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: No shortage of sordid, no protest from me - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: No shortage of sordid, no protest from me - by Reiko - February 19, 2020, 01:52 PM