Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
for a brief moment wintersbane falters at how to answer, when quellcrist first repeats his words of wisdom and then asks him what a bear was — in a course language that makes him lightly bite back the chiding he wants to give her thru rapidly growing paternal instincts. admittedly, he assumed that she knows what a bear was at the very least. very dangerous, powerful creatures. they are varying sizes but easily larger than any wolf regardless, it seems prudent to him to at first warn her not to purposefully go seeking one out — especially now when they're probably waking from hibernation. but if anything can be said about them, they're expert fishers.

with his tone, wintersbane tries to impart upon his daughter that being expert fishers doesn't mean they are by any means approachable, because though he is sure she is capable of taking care of herself, she's still his daughter and he very much cares about what happens to her.

they wade into the shallower parts of the river, wait and strike their targets. sometimes, if they're lucky, fish'll even jump out of the rivers and if they are quick enough they can catch them that way. the wolves of your grandmother's homeland have adopted these techniques as their own. it can be slow at times but effective on most days. an idle gesture of his muzzle is given towards his small pile of fish.

if i had to choose, i'd much prefer deer to fish. but wintersbane has never been a real big fan of water activities. such things had always been his twin's fancies.
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - March 07, 2020, 03:50 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM