Mount Apikuni Mermaids and Crabmen
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She smiles and nods as they both express their grounds would remain. Despite what had happened, the two's budding friendship seemed to only grow stronger. Thank you, I will remember that. And it went without saying that she would mention it to the others too should she find them (and will in my next reply to Ibis). 

I'm not certain, I will continue to search for any who are still lingering, and we will come up with something together. If I'm alone... Well, I haven't come to a decision on it yet. She also hoped that there was someone she could find, someone she could talk to about a plan. 

Maybe she would take him up on the offer should she be alone, after a while to mourn and accept her only option  - but at least she had an option to mull over. At least Kavik wouldn't be leading this group, despite how awkward it would be.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Artyom - February 26, 2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Mermaids and Crabmen - by Reiko - February 26, 2020, 11:21 AM