Sun Mote Copse Sweet child o' mine.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
if I'm not allowed to post yet I don't care

Fig had, fortunately, not been around for at least part of the more graphic parts of his mother's bodily happenings. He had come home late from patroling the borders having been distracted for a couple of hours by the scent of a coyote that had wandered too close for comfort. He hadn't found anything in the end, but still he was exhausted from all of the tracking and worrying over it. He'd come home to find Towhee sleeping soundly at the rendezvous site. At least, he thought she was sleeping soundly. He was too tired to note otherwise, and had soon enough dropped off to sleep a couple of yards away.

Her sound sleep hadn't lasted for long. He'd maybe caught an hour or so of sleep before he'd bolted upright, startled into consciousness by the sound of her shriek. Fig had lifted his head, blinking bleary-eyed and anxiously into the darkness in the direction Towhee had previously been lying. For a minute, he thougth he'd dreamed the cry up. But then, his ears were gifted with the sound of all the other stuff Towhee went through that I'm not inclined to describe and he was up and hurrying into the darkness.

"Mom? Are you okay?" he called as he came upon her, slowing to a stop a few feet before her. The scent of blood and fluid stung his nose in an unpleasant way that made him want to panic. He fought his emotions down and forced himself to stay calm, though his heart was pounding frantically in his chest as he tried to puzzle together just what the crap was going on.

"Mom?" he repeated one more time, unable to come up with anything better to do other than to stand there helplessly calling for his mommy while being assaulted by the scent her of various discharges and the sound of some weird whimpering thing, wait what the heck is that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child o' mine. - by Towhee - February 28, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Figment - February 28, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Meerkat - February 29, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Phox - February 29, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Eljay - March 03, 2020, 05:15 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by RIP Niamh - March 03, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Figment - March 03, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Fennec - March 03, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Phox - March 12, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Sweet child o' mine. - by Towhee - March 12, 2020, 11:40 AM