Neverwinter Forest blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Joining 
being very vague about things! @Caerus @Mal

His life had been in danger the moment Rosencrantz found him shoving seeds down is throat. Cupid didn't care about it then, but things were different now. Caerus needed someone to tend to his every need; care for him, play with him, love him. Maybe the giant would have been able to find someone to do those things, but feed him? There was no one on that plateau to provide him with that basic necessity. Killing Cupid would lead to the boy's certain death. If Rosencrantz was dead set on murdering him, then Cupid wanted no part in Rusalka.

Reality crushed him as soon as he realized where he was. Nowhere. He was nowhere and he had nowhere to go. No pack to run to, no den to curl up in, not even a tree to hide under. What was worse; being killed on the plateau or starving out here? He had to find a place to stay before it was too late, even if he vowed to never come back to said place.

How many times was he gonna end up on the same damn border? Cupid took a deep breath, sat down, and placed the pup behind his front legs (he'd been holding him thus far).

What the hell was he gonna say? "Oh hey! Remember when I said I'd never be in your life again? Well surprise! I'm back. With a baby. Let me into your home." Cupid sighed heavily. He's been a huge hypocrite these days.
Messages In This Thread
blowin’ off my mom, i don’t wanna go home - by Cupid - March 10, 2020, 07:09 PM