Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Hope you don't mind Evie being a little rude ^^'

When had it started to snow so harshly? Evien had only gone slightly northward and suddenly, out of nowhere, it seemed, blasted a blizzard. A bit late in the year for such weather, he thought, but this was much further north than Evie was used to. It cut right through his fluffy fur - the dense appearance was all for show, really, as he was much more built for less frigid climates. 

Three legs didn't get you very far very quickly, but Evien was certainly booking it by his standards, dark green eyes flickering around and looking for a spot to hide. The young Kastner trembled, pausing for a moment when he spotted a gap between a fallen tree and the cold earth below it. 

That would certainly do. 

It was only when he got a bit closer that he realized the tree already had an occupant beneath - a wolf, bigger than him, with brownish fur. The other yearling mentally shrugged his shoulders and hurried to shuffle beneath the tree as well. It wasn't as tight a fit as for the other wolf, as Evien was... tiny. But it would be close quarters for a while - shared body heat was good in this situation. 

"Sorry, sorry. It's fuckin' cold," he breathed by way of apologizing to the stranger for invading their hiding spot. He'd tried not to step on any paws or a tail on his way in. Hopefully he wouldn't get his ears ripped off for his intrusion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 12:27 PM