Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
The heat was pleasant, sweeping away the chill outside and turning the small space they inhabited into something livable. Evien wanted to get closer to the other, but he doubted the other boy would appreciate that, and he didn't want to be even more rude than he'd already been. But the bigger wolf seemed to be relaxing - probably just as soothed by the warmth around them as Evien himself was.

Surya. His accent was a bit strange, but Evien had run across others with strong accents before. It just meant that they hailed from a different place. "It's nice to meet you, Surya," he said genuinely, offering him a smile that he probably wouldn't be able to see that well. 

"No, I've just been wandering. It hasn't snowed this much since I've gotten to this place though, so I was a little underprepared for it." He chuckled lightly, tucking his front paws beneath him. "What are you doing out here?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 04:57 PM