Hushed Willows Colorful Wings
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I will be continuing the thread, the second guard who wants to claim a trade thread is still welcome to hop in at any time after this! Remember you need a minimum of 3 posts in this thread and to leave in order to claim it as a trade <3

With Vespera and the other guard at her side, the young to be empress was rather relaxed. Having them to be her eyes and ears on the terrain around them for danger, allowed her to clear her head and focus on the conversation that would soon come.

A beautiful greyscale woman appeared to greet them, in response, the pale woman's tail swayed in greeting and bobbed her head down into a graceful bow - a sign of respect among them and she didn't expect for the other would-be-leader to do the same. It was she who was on their borders, after all, she was the one who had to impress and be respectful. Good-day- She spoke while bringing her head back up, eyes finding their place upon the pretty little woman's face.

My name is Reiko, the soon to be Empress of a pack not too far from here. I came across your scent as our previous pack who neighboured yours disbanded - I've come to introduce myself. Offering a bright smile, she paused for a moment to allow the woman time to digest what was said instead of bombarding the also would be leader non-stop.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 14, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 18, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 04:52 PM