Hushed Willows Colorful Wings
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That very same place. So the Empire wolves were not the only ones to have thought the vale to be a beautiful place to call home. Of course, the forest of weeping trees was just as beautiful, it was fitting for the fairy folk if she was to be honest. What other hidden beauties lay beyond their borders would surely be a sight to behold! Reiko could only imagine the pack being filled with beautiful wolves and beautiful lands.

With Lumiya's confirmation, the Empress' tail swayed happily. The more allies the better, it made every pack who is a part of the alliance stronger. I look forward to getting to know you Lumiya and your members. She smiled. Not wanting to take up too much of the Fairy Queen's time, Reiko began to close out the short meet and greet.

I don't wish to take too much of your time, feel free to come and call for me for whatever reason, even if it's idle chat! With a dip of her head, the young Empress nodded toward Vespera before walking on, back toward the vale to prepare for their next challenge of finding the other mountain wolves and meeting with them too.

This was always meant to be short! Meebee I'll leave it open if you want to post once more, I'd love a new thread soon with the lovely Lumiya! <3 @Vespera to claim your trade thread, just have Vespera leave with Reiko in your next post!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 14, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 14, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 18, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Reiko - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Colorful Wings - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 04:52 PM