Northstar Vale I'll Follow the Sun
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The greeting offered by Vespera was uplifting, Reiko smiled and waged her own tail in return, seating herself next to the darker woman while eyeing the pool carefully. It looked like plain water, smelled like plain water, and the air around it felt warmer too... A hot spring sounds like a safe bet if you ask me. Lowering her nose to the water, she took a closer sniff.

Still, it just smelled like water. 

Cautiously she placed a paw into the water, feeling it out softly before dipping it completely into the warm liquid. It felt nice, really nice. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure, feeling her muscles relaxing at the sensation. It feels nice.~ She sang gleefully. They could really use someplace like this.

There was a place like this near Whitefish River, but it was stinky. The stench was horrid and it was enough to keep Reiko away unless absolutely necessary when she lived there - and so, to find one that smelled of nothing but water, in such a beautiful place, well, she was beside herself.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 23, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 29, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:51 AM