Northstar Vale I'll Follow the Sun
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was nice to see Vespera enjoying herself. The dark woman always seemed so serious or down in the dumps that it was quite the sight to see the opposite! Vespera was certainly a very beautiful woman when she was happy, well... even at her worst she was beautiful but the woman efflorescent with a smile on her face. That might be a good idea. She chirped in reply, thinking what else could they find in the vale? The place was so big and full of hidden gems. Let's just relax in the spa for a little longer, hm? Resting her head on the stone ledge, she smiled as the warm waters relaxed every muscle in her small body. Maybe later she and Vespera could go run around the vale and see what else they could find.

we can end this thread here if you'd like!! have a newer one later :P
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 23, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 29, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:51 AM