Haunted Wood Come Play With Me
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
@Famine, @Pestilence, and @Death. Forward dated to April 3rd! This thread is open to anyone along with the apocalypse puppies! <3

Day by day she grew stronger, at a month old Conquest and her siblings were not only standing, but she could hear everything now and was armed with a mouth full of teeth. Small milk teeth, but her bites and nips to keep her siblings away, especially Famine who had the knack of nibbling on everyone.

Their mother was still rarely ever around, Connie could barely even remember her smell let alone face. Not knowing anything different, the russet pup didn't feel very sad about it. They had each other, and that's what kept them going, through better or worse - even if it wasn't always pleasant.

As the sun dimly lit the forest through the mist, Conquest quickly bounced out of the cave with the desire to investigate their surroundings. Tail wagging behind her in a moment of joy, a rare time indeed since their birth. The bites marks left by her mother on her birthday had healed nicely, barely even leaving a mark now on her young skin. The wonders of being young. 

Investigating the new smells, Conquest wandered a little further from the den, sniffing at a particular tree in general... an odd smell catching her nose. Unbeknownst to her, Aldritch had been watching all of Vengeance's puppies, taking a particular interest in the four (Aldritch is hiding up in the tree, unless you wanna take a sniff he can't be seen!).
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Come Play With Me - by Conquest - March 25, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Guardián - March 25, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Conquest - March 25, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Guardián - March 26, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Conquest - March 29, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Guardián - March 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Conquest - April 02, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Guardián - April 03, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Conquest - April 13, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Come Play With Me - by Guardián - April 15, 2020, 05:48 PM