Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was as if the strings of fate themselves, summoning the two and drawing them in closer and closer to one another. The two were slowly approaching, curious and cautious as two uncertain teenagers thrust into a romantic novel. 

As the samurai came into her line of sight, all she could do was try to steady her heart and breathing. Nerves gave her butterflies, as well as a pair of wobbly legs that barely wanted to function. Even now the thought of her parents loomed over her. Their traditions. Their beliefs. Her betrothal to Takeshi.

Would they be upset from beyond the grave? Yuudai and her weren't even a couple, and yet these feelings she simply couldn't deny. It was the same for Hiromi, but today, her focus was on the man standing in front of her. Could she turn a blind eye to her parent's final wish, the arranged marriage and follow her heart? Her own selfish desires? Y-yes. The word caught in her throat.

Are you? I mean... You called out for me after all. Lightly she teased, trying to alleviate the moment the only way she knew how.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM