Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Even as Yuudai fumbled for words, she couldn't look at him. Not now, not as she was trying to keep face in front of him. Gently seating herself, tail wrapping around her toes with a gradual curl, all in the attempt to keep her legs from shaking. Despite it all, she couldn't ignore the feeling that kept bubbling up - through the sorrow of Takeshi's presence, the longing that would not be satisfied, there was no ignoring how she truly felt. 

There has been no conversation about it as of yet. As far as I know, we are just friends. Even friends was a strained definition for them, pack mates and only that would be more fitting but cold to admit. Her tone was flat, uninspired. It was like every time Takeshi was in conversation it felt like he was looming somewhere nearby, stealing the happiness she felt. I'd like for it to stay that way. She admitted with ease, perhaps the easiest words she managed to say as of late.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM