Bearclaw Valley saying you're to blame
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Now, Evien had no bearing on who joined or left in Ursus, but in this moment, staring down these two dumb boys (both of whom he'd already had to help, one on multiple occasions, with medical issues) that didn't particularly matter to him. He knew them both, and knew that they certainly knew better than to tear each other apart like this. 

"Did it occur to the two of you that all the snow hasn't melted off the ground?" he asked, green eyes traveling between the two of them. Both of whom seemed like they did not particularly want to make eye contact with him. "It is extremely hard to find the proper herbs to treat injuries right now. There is not enough to go around for two idiot boys who decided to take bites out of one another." And Fields had an injury on his neck. Did they not know how dangerous that could be?

Evien sighed heavily - if he were human, he'd be pinching the bridge of his nose to stave off a migraine. He loved what he did, honestly, but dick-measuring contests that ended in bloodshed? Ugh. Boys. "I'm so fucking glad you two had a good lunch. What good future packmates you are, tearing into each other like that." His voice dripped with sarcasm - he was layering it on as thick as he could manage.

"Merrick has the last say in whether you can stay or go, but I'll treat your injuries regardless," he told Toad then, feeling as though he'd aged ten years in the span of this one conversation. "Both of you." His attention shifted back toward Fields. "But I want apologies, not just to each other, but to your pack, for wasting resources." Evien was serious, too. "I could've sworn you two knew better than this."
Messages In This Thread
saying you're to blame - by Toad - March 26, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Taylor - March 28, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Evien - March 28, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Merrick - March 29, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Toad - March 29, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Taylor - March 30, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Evien - March 30, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Toad - March 30, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Taylor - March 30, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Merrick - March 30, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: saying you're to blame - by Evien - March 30, 2020, 01:52 PM