Northstar Vale Thistle Crown
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Takeshi had a certain expression, something that caused a pebble-sized stone to lodge itself deep into her throat, too large to swallow that she could almost choke on it! Yuu, the pale male could smell him off of her - where was he? Cerulean eyes scanned around them, hoping to see the samurai appear and cut in between them, he did say he'd protect her from Takeshi should things get sour didn't he?

Where could he be? Why didn't they stay together? The bliss of the moment completely leaving her thoughtless with lowered defenses. Now, what was she supposed to do?! I can spend time with whomever I please, Takeshi. She was the Empress now, that's what she could do! With furrowed brows she held herself high, looking the man right in the eye as she spoke up against him.

Though his frost fire gaze burned through her, she'd remain steady. Perhaps back in the clan we were engaged since pups, but here, I am my own woman. Trying to bluff, she pressed her chest against his, puffing herself out.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Thistle Crown - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - March 29, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 01, 2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 14, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Takeshi - April 14, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Thistle Crown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 02:22 PM