Sun Mote Copse Wind singing in the willows
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig had known from the beginning that he was going to enjoy being a big brother. He had never considered the possibility until his father had brought it up to him and Fen that day, but ever since, he'd known. Having Meerkat and now the rest had changed his life. They were absolutely little monsters, but they were absolutely his favorite things on the planet (next to Fenny, of course).

"Definitely," Fig agreed, "But I like having my hands full." His tail wagged softly for a moment before he turned his gaze back to his grandparents' graves. They'd gotten to meet Meerkat, but not the others. He considered this until Wraen took his attention again.

"Uhh... Guardian, yeah, I guess," Fig answered with a small shrug, "I enjoy doing it. Towhee has been teaching me and Fen to fight since we were kids so it's kinda something we've always just done. I mean really, I just like to help and be useful. If there's something else the pack needs more, I'm happy to do whatever I can to support everyone." He'd never really considered a different path for himself, or any path at all, in a way. He'd always just done what had come naturally to him, and he couldn't really say if he'd ended up on a different path had his mother not been a warrior or his sister not been born blind and in need of protection (note, he did NOT call her defenseless, and so she is not allowed to kick his ass).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - March 31, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 01, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 06, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 10, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 12, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 13, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 18, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Figment - April 18, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Wind singing in the willows - by Wraen - April 21, 2020, 09:03 AM