Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
3C°, currently it is clear and set during the afternoon. Located in Northstar Vale, clandestine stream | ooc notes: i couldn't help myself D: | tagging: @Takeshi

There was a shift in everything, with everyone, Takeshi even seemed to look at her differently now that was getting fat. Fat, with life, but perhaps to him, unattractive and now he was stuck with her just as much as she was stuck with him. Ibis knew their dirty little secret, she promised to keep it safe after Reiko had let it slip in a moment of hysteria - blaming the pregnancy and hormones for the crack in her veil that she had worn for weeks now. 

Even if he was her husband, she avoided spending too much time with him. He still scared her, his strength, his toxic words. But that didn't stop her from trying to be a loving wife, to try and build that perfect family despite their rough start. Perhaps now he would be more accepting, now that she didn't fight him, maybe he would be more affectionate and gentle? Hesitantly, despite everything within her mind telling her not to, she sought him out, even if every step closer to where his scent leads her made her heart beat faster, harder.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM