Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Even if she might not need Collision during this meeting, she was happy to have him here just in case. It was comforting to know she was watched over while in her position, no need to constantly look over her shoulder or be suspicious of a stranger. With him here, she could talk to the stranger with ease and be herself.

So the stranger, who now named themselves as Saarthal (what a fun name!), wanted to join them! It was so exciting to think that there would a new, new face to join them so very soon! The Empire was slowly swelling with each new member. It was going to show that perhaps this place was more necessary to more than just their little ragtag group who just wanted to remain together. Of course. She began, But before, I'd like to get to know you a little better.

Collision's presence didn't stop her from feeling self-conscious as the Saarthal not-so-subtly looked her over. Lately, she's been feeling fat more than anything and believed that is why the woman's eyes wandered instead of appreciating what she saw. What... What are you hoping to find here, as a home? A mild stutter was quick to come and go as she tried to forget her bashful feelings.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM