Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Well, you're welcome to come and find out yourself. The Empire was not a place to force loyalty - even if Saarthal found somewhere else more suitable for her needs, Reiko would be happy to have her until then. They were open for individuals to come and go provided they always kept in good relations to everyone in the kingdom.

That's wonderful! Hopefully, we will never need the later, but it is always good to know. With a wave of her tail, she stepped forward just enough to welcome the greyscale woman to come and follow them. Come on, I will be happy to show you around. Stopping by Collision first, she bumped her shoulder with him in a friendly gesture for him accompanying her. I'll start with Collision, he's a warrior too, so perhaps you two already have some common ground!

Looking between the two, she waited for them should they decide to introduce each other before continuing on their little tour of the lands. She was certain Saarthal would like to eventually figure herself out soon after being showing the essentials. 

If there is nothing else, this will be my last post for Rei!! Impala if you want to take this as a guard thread for Collision's trades, you just need a closing post! <3
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM