Firefly Glen the old haunt
201 Posts
Ooc —
He might have no doubts, but she had several. For one, Leta had never fought in her life. The very idea of one was nervewracking, but, well, she understood that she needed to get over that. And as for things being easier, she sighed a little. No, it isn't... not yet, anyway, she admitted. It wasn't something that could be resolved so quickly as that, but she wished that it were. Still, that she met Osiris helped. He further inspired her desire to be brave. He understood it. 

As she gazed skyward, she was filled with glee that he saw what she had pointed out. Yeah, she answered, gaze not leaving the constellation she had found for her father, he is. And honestly, I don't think he was wrong to do what he did. It might be a little harsh but... I believe in my parents, and in their leadership too. The reasoning mattered little to her, because she had been too young to understand and look at things objectively. But if she disagreed with it, she would talk with them before running off without a word. 

Her gaze fell back to Osiris as he explained his lineage. It sounds like he deserves to be proud, she breathed once he had finished. Hydra. Had she heard that name before? It sounded like a powerful and intimidating name; she had no idea that this was a twin of Alya, too. Her eyes then flit around the place they lingered, her voice light as she answered with, well, I can see why. It's... it's beautiful. It's like... you get to be with the stars, even though they're not stars, she laughed, feeling a little stupid for saying so and planting her gaze on the nearest firefly. Naturally, it's light dimmed, so they turned right back onto Osiris, her features bashful. 

As he spoke of his own legacy, she perked up a little. I bet you can manage that, she piped up, tail waving, I mean, it's in your blood. Your mom is a leader still, too, right? she queried, thinking of her own blood. Leta had never thought about her own legacy, truth be told, or that of her family. Leta herself had no ambition to speak of, submissive in nature thus far... but again, she found herself inspired. What did she want her own legacy to be?
Messages In This Thread
the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 14, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 15, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 19, 2020, 01:46 PM