Northstar Vale I can't take my eyes off of you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Takeshi's voice cut differently today, through the silence like a blade but it did not harm her today. She didn't wince or fear his approach, frankly, she felt absolutely numb to it all, even as he nosed her baby bump which should have come off as sweet but instead, she just stared at him with half-interest through darkened lashes. As he spoke, her eyes only narrowed. Though their intentions could be as pure as Hime had said - Reiko was still suspicious. 

What have you planned? What was she doing now? She knew she had no strength against Takeshi, and yet, here she was, questioning him right off the bat. Perhaps Hime had stirred something more than Reiko would like to admit. Why would you conspire with Hime? You know what she's done. Hurt was one way to put it, but surprised? Hardly.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:41 AM