Northstar Vale I can't take my eyes off of you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With every word he uttered Reiko was growing more furious. With him and Hime speaking down on her when all she tried to do was keep the peace, keep everyone happy and here they were stepping over her, on her toes and spitting in her general direction. 

It was that strike. For a second time Takeshi's paw found its place on her face and this time she did not recoil back in shock, but instead - her face contorted to a hideous snarl in response. An expression she had never held before as hackles flew up in a feathery display with wrinkles crinkling her face. Even his snarl did not make her weaver.

She was heavily pregnant, most likely with some being his own children and once again the man dared to hit her. Though she made no move to strike herself, she was certainly poised to protect herself this time should he decide to continue. You may be Emperor soon for the puppies' sake, but you will never be my husband. She hissed, cursing the way she had chosen to format the Empire.

Perhaps - and maybe it was just in this moment of fury did it cross her mind, but Yuudai's offer didn't sound all that bad now.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: I can't take my eyes off of you - by Reiko - May 29, 2020, 01:41 AM